A place where the waves
Crash upon the shore
Where water grinds
Rocks into sand
I appear again
Where fur is worn
Atop forelorn heads
The art is set
And then lit ablaze
I appear again
I'll feed you when you hunger
And will quench your arid oraface
Your body I'll carry
When you need to rest
I remember a jungle on the beach
It filled my soul
Littered with neon and crackers
And no sound but the beating heart
Of all the gods I know
written 5-10-06
Crash upon the shore
Where water grinds
Rocks into sand
I appear again
Where fur is worn
Atop forelorn heads
The art is set
And then lit ablaze
I appear again
I'll feed you when you hunger
And will quench your arid oraface
Your body I'll carry
When you need to rest
I remember a jungle on the beach
It filled my soul
Littered with neon and crackers
And no sound but the beating heart
Of all the gods I know
written 5-10-06
No comments:
Post a Comment