Penguin on the beach
RWB 2006
I'm wondering where
I could run to this weekend
And be with my friends
I know of a place
Where my psyche can explore
Things it thought were lost
To the jungle flee
For the jungle is happy
And the mind is free
The cows are up there
They like to watch us all dance
And wish to join us
Cuddle dome night lights
Will illuminate the way
So please come 'round soon
written 5-28-06
I'm wondering where
I could run to this weekend
And be with my friends
I know of a place
Where my psyche can explore
Things it thought were lost
To the jungle flee
For the jungle is happy
And the mind is free
The cows are up there
They like to watch us all dance
And wish to join us
Cuddle dome night lights
Will illuminate the way
So please come 'round soon
written 5-28-06
No comments:
Post a Comment