
I'm painted in hues you'll never see
I've got ideas that'll never be
See the sky in my eyes
But it's no surprise
I live far from pain
Out of the rain
In a desert expanse
Overlooked at first glance
I'm feeling quite grand
I'm a a worshipped man
Full of desire
So come the end of the day
You'll find your way
Capture me
Release me
Choose to live
Hearts to give
Follow me from here
Your actions clear
Into the sun
I have come
I am the learned man
I am the burning man
written 2-1-05
I've got ideas that'll never be
See the sky in my eyes
But it's no surprise
I live far from pain
Out of the rain
In a desert expanse
Overlooked at first glance
I'm feeling quite grand
I'm a a worshipped man
Full of desire
So come the end of the day
You'll find your way
Capture me
Release me
Choose to live
Hearts to give
Follow me from here
Your actions clear
Into the sun
I have come
I am the learned man
I am the burning man
written 2-1-05
No comments:
Post a Comment