Friday, January 8, 2016

Travel Lust


I could go to India, I could go to Japan
I could travel most anywhere and don't need a plan.
With travel lust sprouting from deep within
I'm ready to travel, my turbines to spin.

Leap from this country and into the next
No rhyme and no reason I have no pretext.
I simply love travel, of this have no doubt
It's not of the destination but more of the route.

Never in a hurry to reach the path's end
Eager to meet and to make a new lifelong friend.
I love the history and the culture I find
I love how it opens and broadens the mind.

So have conveyances ready and then I will travel
That all the hidden paths for me soon will unravel.
From here I leave to there I alight
As long as I'm moving my future is bright.

8Jan16

No comments:

Post a Comment