After leaving Walmart, Stacy Scuderi led deputies on a chase that
reached speeds of about 110-mph, Cape Coral deputies said. The Naples
gal ploughed through her neighborhood, allegedly hitting a curb,
sprinkler post, tree and mailboxes, records show. After being
forcibly removed from her car, deputies said they not only smelled
booze on her but also noted that she had peed and pooped in the car,
according to an arrest affidavit.
Is Walmart the new
Kmart?
That's the question I must pose
That's the question I must pose
For I've got a weird
story
And here's how it
goes.
She's the
neighborhood menace
That Stacy Scuderi,
they say.
She took off from
Walmart
From cops she tried
to get away.
Fleeing at high
speeds
Of over 100 miles
per hour,
In a car fueled by
gas
Giving it such
power.
Through the streets
of Naples
You careened and you
sped,
Were you running
from cops
Or rushing to use
the head?
You crashed through
trees
and a mailbox or
two.
Then soon you were
caught
And you smelled just
like poo!
Couldn't wait to do
it
Didn't do it at
first
So while speeding
away
You gave it your
worst.
A poo in the car
And a wee bit of
pee.
Twas a crappy night,
You must certainly
decree
A bit too much to
drink;
Eating some odds and
ends.
Have you learned
your lesson?
I guess it depends.
I guess it depends.
So welcome back to
jail
You've been here
before.
Get yourself a
shower
Don't poop on the
floor.
7Jan16
No comments:
Post a Comment