Stu travels the world far and
wide
With a bottle of crew juice by
his side
Never lets a glass go
completely dry
Fills it to the rim every
time
Then he met a girl who he tried
to befriend
Who missed her Chicago so got 9
sheets to the wind
“Here have some,” he said -
“Sure, what’s in it?”
“I can tell you quick, in just
under a minute.”
Cranberry and orange juice,
that’s part’s so easy
The rest of the mix is what
makes it so pleasing
Three parts rum and Grand
Marinier in two
Two parts Disorono just for
you
Serve it well chilled and over
some ice
Makes debriefings go well- all
warm and all nice
She then emptied a glass just
like that
And got so drunk as if she
drank a whole vat
Then that old Stu with his
devious charm
Sent her over to me and I
yelled out, “Oh, Darn!”
This drunk girl with her
sloppy-slurred speech
She’s stuck onto me like a
blood-sucking leech
I’ve got to escape this- my
sanity to save
And have another glass of that
crew juice you made!
No comments:
Post a Comment