According to the Miami
Herald, a police officer is accused of speeding – and was
pulled over by a civilian. The civilian traffic stop happened after
the driver chased the police squad car. A video is posted on line.
“The reason I pulled you over today,” Claudia Castillo, the female driver who posted the videos, told an unidentified Miami-Dade police officer in the video, “is because I saw you, since Miller Drive when you were first jumping onto the Palmetto, and you were pushing 90 miles an hour.”
“I just wanted to know: what’s the emergency,” she asked.
“Um, I don’t know how fast I was going,” the officer replied. “But I can tell you this: I’m on my way to work right now. I don’t believe I was speeding.”
“The reason I pulled you over today,” Claudia Castillo, the female driver who posted the videos, told an unidentified Miami-Dade police officer in the video, “is because I saw you, since Miller Drive when you were first jumping onto the Palmetto, and you were pushing 90 miles an hour.”
“I just wanted to know: what’s the emergency,” she asked.
“Um, I don’t know how fast I was going,” the officer replied. “But I can tell you this: I’m on my way to work right now. I don’t believe I was speeding.”
The reason I pulled
you over today
Is that you were
speeding in a most dangerous way.
I know you're a cop
here to uphold the law
But I had to pull
you over after all that I saw.
On the Palmetto you
pushed 90 miles an hour
As if I were sitting
still and you had atomic power.
So I chased flashing
my lights and honking my horn
To stop you from
speeding and to pass on my scorn.
Claudia Castillo did
that officers job
Professionally done
and not like a snob.
He listened real
close with the deepest respect,
Knowing that in
stopping him she was correct.
He was going to work
and didn't think he was fast.
Promised to slow
down, he was quite flabbergast.
She didn't want his
badge number, the warning was ample,
That we all must
drive setting a better example.

No comments:
Post a Comment