Just ten more Haikus
and then my month will be done
so please enjoy these
A birthday for some
with cake and surprises, too
have fun getting old
A plane in the sky
a bird pooped in my right eye
don't think that's a plane
Thai food in Thai Town
my favorite pad se ew
too spicy to eat
Off to see my sweet
a rose for the one I love
asked if I brought beer
Going on a date
no dinner reservation.
Do you like fast food?
Your eyes enthrall me
I could stare at them all night
were they brown or blue?
A flame flickering
illuminates the night sky
it burns just for you
The moon that shines down
shines on both you and on me
stop hogging my moon
All week go, go, go
thank goodness for the weekend
now to start my chores
Your hand, it trembles
much as does my heart for you
since you hold it so
It's either you or
I spend the rest of my life
alone by myself
and then my month will be done
so please enjoy these
A birthday for some
with cake and surprises, too
have fun getting old
A plane in the sky
a bird pooped in my right eye
don't think that's a plane
Thai food in Thai Town
my favorite pad se ew
too spicy to eat
Off to see my sweet
a rose for the one I love
asked if I brought beer
Going on a date
no dinner reservation.
Do you like fast food?
Your eyes enthrall me
I could stare at them all night
were they brown or blue?
A flame flickering
illuminates the night sky
it burns just for you
The moon that shines down
shines on both you and on me
stop hogging my moon
All week go, go, go
thank goodness for the weekend
now to start my chores
Your hand, it trembles
much as does my heart for you
since you hold it so
It's either you or
I spend the rest of my life
alone by myself
No comments:
Post a Comment